Sunday, March 14, 2010

New F1 Season - 2010 - A New challenge

Formula One is back again. Every time F1 comes up with something new and refreshing. FIA makes the game a lot more competitive every year. I remember the days where a race was won on sheer car performance and less based on a drivers' ability. Things have changed a lot now. Every team now has an equal opportunity to win a race.

This time pit stops are going to be really interesting and quick- No re-fuelling allowed. It will be nice to see pit stops of just 2.5 seconds - only new tyres will go in. FIA has also made the point system more flexible. The gap between the winner and the runner up will be 7 points. (25 - 18 - 15.... )

Nice to see Michael back, but I don't see him making a big impact. No Kimi which makes the season boring. But I have also pointed out in my previous posting - "I see a lot of Kimi in Vettel" .. It is going to be a close season between Vettel and Alonso.

My pick - Sebastian Vettel, till Kimi returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment